The XStylus Crayon is a transforming wide-grip touch pen for Nintendo handheld gaming consoles. When not in use, it can be store inside the original pen slot of the handheld.
Compatible with Nintendo 3DS, DS Lite, DSi, and DSi XL.
Available now. US$19.99 per pack (worldwide shipping included; 3DS not included)
Note: The XStylus Crystal is not included in this set.
The XStylus Crayon is brought to you by…
The XStylus Crayons became a product on the market thanks to the support and contribution of 292 funders who believed in the XStylus design. The aim of the XStylus Crayon is to provide a more comfortable touch pen gaming experience.
If you have missed the pre-order on IndieGoGo, the XStylus Crayon is now available on this website. Each pack will come with 4 XStylus Crayons in black, white, red and blue. (sorry, the XStylus Crystal is not included in this set)
Shipment will start end of July 2011.
What is the XStylus?
The XStylus was designed from my own desire to have a comfortable stylus which can be stored in the original pen slot of the Nintendo handheld game console.
The XStylus will be the only pen in the market that corrects the two fundamental flaws in one product. We believe that it will become the ultimate touch pen.
The XStylus is for?
- Gamers who are looking for a wide-grip, more comfortable touch pen that can be store inside the original pen slot of the handheld
- Serious Nintendo gamers (3DS, DSLite, DSi, DSi XL) who are accuracy and performance driven
- Individuals who are supportive of low tech and simple design solutions.
Why the XStylus?
- Play longer
- The wide grip minimizes strain in the muscles of your hand and forearm
- Achieve more
- With your fingers wider apart, you have more degree of movement in your wrist. Thus more accuracy and dexterity as you tap and draw on your touch screen.
- Color your gaming experience
- The XStylus come in black, white, blue, red, and clear
- Be cool and original!
- The XStylus Crayon is funded on IndieGoGo by 292 funders who believed in this design. The first batch of production was funded by funders from XX countries and regions over a 60 days.
The XStylus was awarded the Bronze medal award in
the 2010 Taipei International Invention Show & Technomart
The XStylus is a patented solution.